Senior Brand Manager - Confectionery (6-7 yrs)
- Developing strategies for the brand(s) in alignment with overall marketing plans
- Understanding & defining the brand identity & aligning all the brand plans accordingly with Category Marketing manager
- Coordinating with advertising agencies and research agencies, to develop suitable brand initiatives to position the brand(s) in keeping with the above identity
- Planning ATL & BTL so as to deliver the required value proposition
- Coordinating with R&D for product conceptualization, positioning, new product development etc.
- Overseeing Annual plans, budgets on brands
- Keeping track of all category related expenditures vis-a-vis budgets
- Providing strategic guidance to brand managers to develop these strategies into detailed marketing plans and executions (with special emphasis on-the-ground activities).
- Ensuring that the top-line & bottom-line objectives of the category are strictly met.
- Leading Team and ensuring that the team is adequately trained in both functional and behavioral aspects on a regular basis
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Brand Management, Consumer Marketing, Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Marketing Management, Marketing Research
- Trade Marketing, Digital Marketing, Brand Development, Business Strategy, Marketing Communications
Industry : Food & Beverages
Employment type : Full-time
Experience : Mid-Senior level
Job Function : Marketing