Key Account Manager - Domestic Hotel Supply - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (2-5 yrs)
- Business Development-Identify key markets and the types of hotel products that would Complement our current product offerings and increase our growth.
- Team management- Candidate has to have more than 2 years of experience in team management
- Market Analysis-Conducting weekly competitive analysis for key markets, report findings and make adjustments; monitor, evaluate and report on individual accounts and markets progress toward weekly, monthly and annual targets, provide educational seminars, take advantage of merchandising/advertising opportunities, identify opportunities for growth, initiate annual contract renewal process for larger accounts
- Relationship Management-Establish and maintain supplier relationships, train partner hotels on our extranet and the wholesale business, review monthly production reports and provide feedback to top producing hotels, plan and execute market site visit.
- Provide functional/technical assistance/guidance where required and Support technical integration discussions with key affiliate partners in person and virtually.
- You have 2+ years of Sales & Key Account Management in an Insurance/Banking & Internet space from a reputed B school.
- You are highly analytical and make decisions based on your abilities.
- You have world-class interpersonal and communication skills, leadership experience and command presence